Monday, February 23, 2009

115 miles

Remember when I said that I could not understand those people who work all the time? Well... I do now! I got a new job a couple weeks ago and the difference my attitude about working late into the night, or some on the weekend is amazing. I think a lot of it has to do with me doing something I am interested in now and I still have a lot to learn, plus I have a super flexible work environment which makes it really easy for me to work from home when I need to. It helps that I never have to drive in the rush hour any more.

In other news, my wife and I are moving to the Brewery Art Colony! We move in about 20 days. So I have a feeling there will be some posts about remodeling and building stuff very soon... From the brewery, it is about a 30 minute (9 miles) bike ride to work! omg... It is going to be so different living in downtown, can't wait to see what kind of unconformable and awesome stories it will bring.

Reading megs post about pneumatic tubes makes me want to build her a real one...

6 comments:

Meg said...

yeah!!! do it do it!!!
i miss you scott!

Meg said...

ps i love new jobs. and jobs you love. wooohoo!

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY