Thursday, January 29, 2009

113 miles

A memo from the president*,

Last 100 miles was awesome, did a lot of posting, did not get my project as finished as I would have liked but there is always tomorrow.

Phase 2.

It has been a little more than a month from the last post. I am finding that I 1) don't have much time to run, and 2) really don't have time for side projects at this moment in my life (life=last couple months). So, I am going to continue to run, and I will be posting the progress not every time I run as before, but when I have something post-worthy and at least once a month.

Here is what I have been doing the last couple months: Looking for a new job.
Here is what I finally did: Found a new job.
Awesome.

It is hard to say exactly what the next few months have in store for me, and I am not sure what I can say about my new job yet so I will just keep quiet for now. See you on the other side.


*president of lazy bloggers?

1 comment:

tyt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.