Monday, November 3, 2008

89 miles

I tried to time my mile this time, but I pressed the wrong freaking button on my watch!! I saw the time when I started and ended and I think it was about 8 minutes flat, but I can't say for sure, so lets call this one 8:00 +- 20 seconds... NEXT TIME FOLKS ;-)

In other news, I have ordered the board I build last time. I made a few changes like adding a voltage regular to the back of the board and added a bunch of vias to connect the ground line from the bottom of the board instead of snaking them between the side connectors... I ordered 2 boards and in all it was $27 bucks...

It will take a couple weeks for it to be made and then be shipped to me...

So I also lost half my sandwich gambling at the korean go club. It was awesome except then I was hungry later, haha oh well...

2 comments:

VLD said...

You can't has sanwich?

Scott Nichols said...

vld! hey man!

it was a pretty big sandwich so I was fine ;-)