Thursday, June 12, 2008

36 miles

The Santa Monica Coffee Cup 2008 is this weekend!! I will be there will bells on. It is 3 rounds of double tree elimination, which means if you lose you play on the loser tree, but you still play all the rounds. I really hope I win 1 game, I really don't I have a chance of winning...

Aside from that, I have been busy making my wood working shelf. It is made of pine and has lap-joints to make the sides, it is a lot of routing, but it will be a good shelf when I am done. I think i will finish it next week, if I am productive it could be this weekend.

If you have not done so, work on the Google treasure hunt!! I have 4 right answers all saved up there, I am not sure if I will win anything but maybe, just maybe they will send out google stickers or something!! My prime number program took about 45 hours to run, most of that time was generating the primes... The other questions were easy, I did them during lunch time at work.

3 comments:

Mladen said...

encore encore ENCORE

I want another update. PS I'm at 76 miles.

Scott Nichols said...

hey mladen!

I am taking a break to heal my shins. I will get back to running after the 4th of July break...

I am going to get some new shoes and have taken about 3 weeks off, should be enough for my shins to have healed. They were getting worse...

Meg said...

BLOG SOME MORE.
i'll massage your shins!