Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4 miles

yeah yeah yeah, I only ran a mile today... I have a good excuse, I have some shin-splints that are ruining my life. I ran close to 2 miles, i could have rounded up, but I am no cheater!

To business... So today at work I salvaged an ancient flat bed scanner, the kind that are about 4 feet long (ok more like 2 1/2) with a big beefy stepper motor, then I heard about this awesome project: Online Whiteboard. Which uses two motors very similar to the one I just found! I tried to get my message posted to the board but it was very slow and/or broken. This guy has some really cool projects posted that he has made, I really like the Knock to Open project... oh man so many possiblities for my little stepper motor...

3 comments:

Meg said...

This reminds me of the time you spent 2 hours trying to use a hanger to open dorm doors. hm.

Mladen said...

Scott, you should make one of those whiteboards and make it so that people online can leave you messages.

Also I'm up to 5 miles =)

deoryp said...

@mladen dude!! that is bad ass!! way to go!! i am going to be running some more tonight... i took a couple days off to let my shin splint heal a little... way to go man!